Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shutterfly $25 Gift Certificate Deal

Hey all.  Just wanted to give any fellow bloggers a heads up about a Shutterfly offer.

Today I created and ordered our holiday card (see prior post) and calendar through Shutterfly.  After checkout, I was prompted to "share" my project on my blog for a $25 gift certificate to Shutterfly.

So, if anybody is interested and hasn't ordered their holiday "stuffs" yet, get on over there and check it out.  According to my confirmation email, the code will be emailed to me within 10 business days which is great because I've been wanting to order a few things!  Code is good until February 15, 2011. 

I'm sure I'm probably the last one to know about this as I ordered so late, but just in case anybody else has their head in the sand, this is for you.  :)

Snipit from my confirmation email from Shutterfly.

"Thank you for your entry to the Share Project promotion at Shutterfly.
We will review all entries and send discount codes to qualified entrants within 10 business days. To qualify for the discount code, projects must be posted to a website or blog owned or managed by the participant.
Please note that sharing to social networks such as Facebook does not meet the promotion requirements."

No comments:

Post a Comment