Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Food Fest - New Mexico

The fam and I are planning to hit up New Mexico for our next vacation.  Preliminary deets and some really pretty New Mexico photos available here - New Mexico trip.  If all things go as planned, we will be heading out west in August.

Of course, being that eats are one of the most important parts of any trip, I'm asking all my lovely readers for any dining suggestions out in that neck of the woods.  Most of our trip will be centered around Santa Fe and Albuquerque (I will never get that spelling correct and it will always make me think of Bugs Bunny), but we also hope to head south to White Sands National Monument and Carlsbad Caverns.

For now I know we need to have huevos rancheros for breakfast, try out pizza with blue corn dough, and indulge in some sopapillas and indian fry bread.  That's all we have at the moment.

Lisa from Respect the Shoes was nice enough to give me some great places in Albuquerque, but the more the merrier.  In return, I promise to post a day by day report of our New Mexico eats upon our return so you can all drool over the yummy goodness.  Hello chiles!

So, ya got anything for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment