Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best of 2010

Sorry for the crazy formatting of this post.  No idea what's up.  But anyway...

Just thought I'd join the crowd and list my most popular posts of 2010 despite the fact that my blog has only been live since June.  :)  Thank you all so much for reading, following and commenting.  Since I never thought anyone other than my mom would read this (in fact, she doesn't), it means that much more to me.

Here are my top five most visited food posts.  Oddly enough, my most popular posts all involved P90X, but I don't feel the need to revisit those now.















































And my top five personal favorites are, in no particular order:

 
Thanks again for reading!

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh it looks so delicious
    love your blog!!!

    http://laxfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha... I love that your #1 post is my favorite... Pumpkin Choc. Cookies!!! Mmmm...

    OK.. MUST... NOT... THINK... ABOUT... THEM... LALALALALALA. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!
    Summer pizza looks terrific!
    Happy 2011!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Indian pizza sounds fantastic ~ Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! Drool! You can feel free to send me goodies any time...these all look completely FABULOUS! now that I'm hungry, I must go find myself a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. It was fun to look back. Reminds me that there are some things I need to make again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is making the whole lose weight resolution more difficult... yum yum!
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete